Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Post since we have Internet
























I couldn't resist. We actually have internet at this marina so I had to catch up with my blog. This is such a beautiful place, that it is hard to pick the photos. We are averaging 75 new photos a day.

I had a generator issue last night when we were on the hook, so I came into this boat yard today for service. Nice place if you like boat yards. Not a fancy place by any means, but it was free. We just had to pay for 3 hours of labor while we figured out and fixed the generator. I say we, because I am trying to learn as much as possible about taking these things apart and putting them back together. I am getting better. Eh?

Tomorrow is a long day. 50 miles where we wind through the rocks some more, then outside into Georgian Bay for 20 miles. All of that is to avoid a really nasty narrow rocky part of the channel full of switchbacks and many areas to make a mistake. So I am going out to avoid all that. Then we come back in and head to Bing, Ontario. Cheapest fuel in Georgian Bay. I need 100 gallons. Tomorrow is forecast for light winds and a high of 80. It will be 62 tonight. No A/C needed here. Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment